Sibyl Inventory Management Software (SIMS) manages inventory ensuring full visibility of product, intermediate and raw material items, whilst also controlling serial and batch/lot numbers. A range of costing and product management features complete a stock management solution to perfectly complement the Purchase Management System.
SIMS is a web-based system for tracking inventory levels, orders, sales and deliveries. It can also be used in the manufacturing industry to create a work order, bill of materials and other production-related documents. It is a tool for organizing inventory data that before was generally stored in hard-copy form or in spreadsheets.
Sibyl Infotech along with its proven expertise in developing SIMS is ready to deliver you the required solution for your business. SIMS is the complete inventory solution for small businesses. Dramatically increase profitability with an automated, user-friendly approach to inventory management. SIMS provides the ability to accurately track inventory, without the expense of a system typically reserved for large businesses. Our most comprehensive kiosk software includes the following details:
- User creation module USER, MANAGER, SUPER ADMIN
- Create, view and edit profile
- User log in and change password
- Access level restriction by Super Admin
- Supplier information edit, delete, and view
- Supplier material details information – add, edit and view invoice details
- Raw material stock details – view opening, closing and purchased stock details
- Multiple raw materials can be managed
- Presumptions of expected finished goods with respect to raw material uses
- Finished product stock entry
- Create delivery Chalan
- Create Gate Pass
- Generating Invoice – Supplier Invoice, Tax Invoice,
- Goods Receive Note
- Cash Memo
- Daily expense entry – factory side, office employee or super admin, transaction History
- Rejected Goods Details – save and view rejected goods
- Print Past Invoice
- Finish Goods Product Save, Edit ,Delete
- Comprehensive product master record.
- Multiple prices per item.
- Define Units of Measure and conversions.
- Batch/lot and serial number processing.
- Material issue slip
- BOM (Bill of Material), Work wise material requirement, Work wise material issue
- Inventory Count/Stock Take Management, Minimum & Maximum quantity alerts.
- System generated inventory count
- Date wise Material supply report
- Stock report for each raw material
- Daily expense report
- Purchase report party wise or supplier wise
- Sales report party wise, date wise
- Stock report for finished goods
- Register for Rejected Finish Products
Why important? The main reasons:
- It is real loss of time and efficiency if there is no access to real time data. Risk of taking wrong decision cause of lack of data.
- Optimizing inventory to meet product availability and ROI goals
- Providing inventory visibility to supply chain partners
- Stating inventory accurately in financial reports
- Don’t miss sales due to out-of-stock items
- Don’t waste cash in overstocked inventory
- Minimize theft and losses
- Efficient stock take and end-of-year process
- At a certain point of time it may be required the exact status of finished goods produced at factory
- Different access level is required at different level of the system
- Minimize warehouse costs – If you know where things are in your warehouse, and indeed whether you have any at all, then pick/pack/ship processes are significantly more efficient.
- Identify issues before they get out of control – If you’re keeping an eagle eye on your inventory levels, then you’ll spot issues as soon as they appear rather than six months later during an annual stock take, at which point you may well have lost a lot of money.
- Customer service – Under- or over-shipments happen, that’s life. When customers call to tell you that they have not received 1 of the 4 items they ordered, you need to be able to check your data and confirm that you do indeed still have one extra unit in the warehouse.
- Access to real time information
- Centralized data is secure and easy to back up
- Better customer service, happy customer, increased business. So better and rapid return on investment
- Better operation management with minimal cost
- Efficient re-ordering
- Data is directly captured in the system and reports are generated without manual interference, increasing accuracy and efficiency
- One of the greatest benefits of SIMS is the fact that it helps with saving time. It keeps records which pertain to the business absolutely up to date.
- You will find it very easy to access numbers which are needed for restocking and reporting information.
- SIMS will help you to identify where your business is losing money and making money.
- You will be able to keep your production running extremely smooth and operate a just in time policy
- Improves the accuracy of inventory orders.
- Forecasting and planning
- Access your Inventory from Anywhere
- Insight into trends
- Improve the accuracy of your accounting and profit reporting – Since everything you buy has an asset value, it will appear on your Balance Sheet, and also directly affects the Cost of Sales and Profit and Loss reports.
For implementation please contact with the following detail
Write us at : email@example.com
Call Us at : +91 9230062065 +91 3365000964
Skype us at : deb2k515